I found this cute little get to know me type post from beverbeee and I loved it so much I had to have a go myself! Seen as Im new around here and I only posted a quick thing on my About Me Page this should be fun!
Four places I’ve lived: (All in Sheffield, UK for me guys)
- & now, Netheredge! Which is an actual cultural hub and I love it!
Four jobs I’ve had:
- Sales Advisor at Blue Banana
- Bar Tender at Casbah Late Bar
- I work in an horrendous call centre. NEVER AGAIN!
- Bar Tender at Big Tree
Four things I don’t eat
- Meat! Im a vegetarian 🙂
- Spicy Foods!
Four of my favourite foods
- Kale! More on that at the end of this post*
- Good old fashioned Sunday Roast!
Four films I’ve watched more than once
- Harry Potter (I honestly need rehab)
- Whats eating Gilbert Grape
- Forrest Gump
Four TV Shows I watch
- Sons of Anarchy
- One Tree Hill
- Hollyoaks (Again, rehab)
Four things I’m looking forward to this year
- My fiances Birthday!
- Christmas! (because I’m one of those types of people)
- Finding a job utilising my degrees (It WILL happen)
- Finally getting a full day off so I can sleep?
Four things I can’t live without
- My Gorgeous Guinea Pig
- Make Up!
- My Skincare bits and bobs!
- My gadgets.
Four things about Jay – My better half.
- He’s a gentle thoughtful soul.
- I insist he has his own skincare regime.
- He proposed to be on our 3 years on a little island of the coast of africa
- He works in security.
Four places I’ve visited
- Hong Kong
- Boa Vista, Cape Verde
- Canary Islands
Four pet peeves
- Hearing people chew.
- Feeling unclean
- Bad eyebrows
Four things I wish I could do
- Quit my job and spend all day doing make up.
- Grow my hair
- Not hoard as many make up products
- Own a farm.
Four subjects I studied at school
- Graphic Design
- Triple Science
Four things near me right now
- My phone
- My amazing water filtration bottle
- My Pandora bracelets
- My Guinea Pig 🙂
LETS TALK ABOUT THAT KALE!
Im tagging this onto the end of this post because I mentioned it earlier.
Sorry if thats a bit random!
I love this gorgeous green and I can’t get enough of it!
I might need Kale rehab too now I think about it.
Not only is kale especially delicious when served in this way using a light dressing and adding grapes, sunflower seeds and almonds but it is also incredibly good for you!
Kale Health Benefits:
Contains Vitamin A, K, C, B6, Manganese, Calcium, Copper, Potassium and Magnesium. Thats pretty impressive.
Packed full of anti oxidants so its GREAT for your skin and body.
Its really good for your eyesight
It aids in weight loss due to its low calorie content.
Whats your favourite food at the moment?
Do you have any great Kale recipes for me?