I was nominated by A Girl with Pink Cheeks & Adore beauty 2. Thank you beautiful Bloggers! Make sure you check them out and give them a cheeky little follow.
Rules were different in every post so I picked these:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you with a link back to his/her blog.
- Answer the questions asked by the nominator.
- Nominate 5 – 11 bloggers with under 500 followers.
- Create 10 questions for the nominees.
- Display the Liebster Award logo on your page.
- List these rules on your post.
- Favourite perfume for this summer?
It has to be YSL Black Opium, I just love everything about this perfume, the fresh, light and floral scent and the beautiful packaging.
- Have you ever seen an opera? If so, which one(s)?
I haven’t but I would absolutely love too.
- Your go-to red lipstick?
Rimmel Kate Moss 107. Carry it everywhere with me, like a cosmetic security blanket.
- Where did you spend your last holiday?
A little island off the coast of Africa : Boa Vista, Cape Verde.
- What is your first beauty ritual in the morning?
Cleanser, Cleanser, Cleanser!!
- Favourite restaurant ever?
This is hard. Like super hard. But the one I visit most is Nandos.
- What would be your best beauty advice to your daughter?
Its never too soon to start a skincare routine! Oh, and let professionals cut your hair!
- Who is your favourite female fictional character (could be books, movies, series,…) and why?
Hmmm again, this is difficult. Hermione Granger – smart, brave, compassionate and organised!
- Name a makeup or beauty « crime ».
- Which book are you currently reading?
Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green.
- Alicias Bits N Bobs
- Leg Day and Lipstick
- Wonderland Beauty
- Wild Flower Make Up
- Beth Speaks about?
- All Things Maxine
- Damascene by SNF
- Style and Starbucks
1. Describe your blog in three words?
2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
3. How would your best friend describe you?
4. Which popular figures do you look up to?
5. Where in the world would you love to see?
6. Would you rather never be able to wear make up again or never be able to use skincare?
7. Which lipstick do you always reach to first?
8. Your house is on fire, what items do you grab?
9. Whats your favourite eye shadow palette?
10. Whats your moisturising staple?
If you already did this tag, feel free to disregard 🙂